Flat tire got you down? Bring it in and we’ll figure out what went wrong!
Most flat fixes are around $20 – $13 for labor and $7 for a tube. Every flat fix includes a tutorial, upon request. For more info, check out this blog post. See detailed costs in list below.
- Quick front or rear wheel (wheel is already taken off bike): $8
- Front or rear wheel (derailleur drivetrain): $13
- Rear wheel on single speed, fixed-gear, or coaster brake bike: $15
- Rear wheel on internally-geared bike (no coaster brake): $20
- Rear wheel on internally-geared bike (with coaster brake): $25
- Rear wheel on e-bike (derailleur drivetrain): $25 and up
- Rear wheel on e-bike (internally-geared): $30 and up