Here at Upcycles, your safety is most important to us! We remain open during regular hours, and are reducing in-person contact to a minimum.
- Please call us at 503-388-0305 before visiting to bring in a bike for service
- When you arrive at the shop, follow the instructions posted on the door
- We will sanitize your bike both before and after we work on it
- Credit card or Google/ApplePay payments are preferred to cash and checks
- We’re regularly sanitizing all common shop surfaces and frequently washing our hands
Questions? Concerns? Give us a call during business hours at 503-388-0305, or drop us a line on our Contact form.
Helpful Coronavirus & COVID-19 Cycling Resources
- Bike shops can remain open under Oregon Governor’s ‘stay home’ order – from March 23 on BikePortland.org
- Here’s the current status of over 40 Portland bike shops – from March 18 on BikePortland.org
- Keep these things in mind when you get on your bike – from March 17 on BikePortland.org
- Open or close? A difficult decision for local bike shops – from March 15 on BikePortlang.org
- How to Ride Safely Amid Coronavirus Concerns – an Bicycling Magazine article from March 13
* Updated 4/1/2020 *